26/02/2015

Visit to Timeless Memories

On my recent adventures I discovered another beautiful place to hang out and take pictures. It's a park called Timeless Memories and it still has a winter theme going which is quite beautiful, so check it out soon if you can. Here are a couple of shots (click on them to view larger):




Dotted around are various animals which give a nice touch to the outdoor winter feel.


I thought this spot was really cute.

There are many different parks to see in SL. Some are done more beautifully than others I have to say. I don't think it can be cheap though to make over such a large Sim, and it can be time consuming so it's understandable that not everyone can put as much into creating beautiful environments. It's still great to explore them all.

Till next time, keep warm:)

No comments:

Post a Comment