11/05/2018

Raglan Artwalk 2018!

Raglan Artwalk is an annual event hosted at Raglan Shire, a long time community in Second Life (they've been going for 11 years!) . Each year the community kindly lets artists display 2D and 3D artwalks, and it's well worth visiting. I've been going for a few years and I always love to see the diversity of artworks, both real world and Second Life made.

This year I'm delighted to take part and will be showing some of my Second Life photography. The event is on from May 13th to June 17th this year and you can find me at Area #3:





As well as stopping by to see the art Raglan Shire has other places to explore. There's a visitor center, pond, balloon ride, village, shire grounds and forest. All lovely places to hang out. If you would like to find out more about Raglan Shire you can visit their website: http://raglanshire.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment