23/12/2017

Christmas Adventures Second Life 2017

So I've been on my annual roving of Second Life looking at Christmas builds. Every year there are lots of members who transform their land to a Christmas or Winter theme or have special winter attractions, and I always manage to find places that look really beautiful. Even after a few Christmases I don't get tired exploring at this time of year. And I don't want to miss them - they are always gone by Spring so gotta catch them whilst they are there. And if looking at pretty snow falling, snow covered grass and trees isn't your thing, most places have a shop or two you can spend your money at.

Whilst I probably won't post everywhere I'm visiting this year here's just a taster of places I've seen so far. For more places to see checkout the Second Life destination guide under 'Winter Attractions'.

First up is Binemust. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Binemust/76/77/21 This is really nicely done, with falling snow and an atmospheric environment setting.





Another lovely winter build is Inspired Winter Resort http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Amazonia/154/74/37

Gotta try and catch a few more places while I can, in the meantime have a happy Christmas everyone!


Image taken at SL Xmas Market at Emeral Isle

No comments:

Post a Comment