02/05/2015

Fantasy Faire 2015 - PoppetsBorough

My next post on my visit to the 2015 Fantasy Faire in Second Life is about Poppetsborough, right next door to Posiedon's Abyss (see my previous post). What I loved about this build was the creative idea it has of everything being made out of paper, from the roads, to the buildings, even the clouds.

Looking from above you can see that the small town is built on an open book, with sets of books at the each corner of the sim:





All the surfaces of the buildings, roofs, roads, even the trees are textured with what looks like paper printed with stories...



Most of the buildings I saw house shops, so there's lots to look at if you fancy a bit of shopping as you walk around. There's also a cute little castle type building - check out the clock if you visit...


It's a really unique place to wander round, beautifully done. Visit it soon before the fair is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment