31/08/2017

New Video tour of Arcadia Park

One way to find new places to explore is to check out Youtube for video tours, machina etc. I received a link recently to a lovely one posted by Marcus VanDouser. He mad a video tour of my park, Arcadia Park, which is free for anyone to explore and hang out. I do enjoy building and creating in Second Life, altough I hardly ever get to do much of either these days. I have over time had great fun building the park which extends to different levels and has an art gallery in the sky. If you are looking for somewhere pretty and peaceful to relax and hang out please do stop by. Here's the SL link: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ultron/13/251/71

Here is the video by Marcus, and don't forget to check out his other videos of more places to explore in SL!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment